Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Works of Art

I like spring.  
I especially like how it creeps up on you after a long, cold winter. 
 The season doesn't seem to burst all at once- 
revealing all it's delight in just one day.
 Like a decadent dessert - it must be savored with one, slow bite at a time.  


This post is extremely late but I had to show off natures works of art.  
Wandering a greenhouse with my sister & two dear friends made for an afternoon of being utterly amazed by these beauties.   
How does the yellow distribute so evenly against the white petals?  
It's as if someone came along and painted it by hand.



This one might be one of my favorites, reminds me of tie dye.  Or a firework.  


I like how dainty these are.  


A flower to hold other flowers.


Falling slowly...


No comments:

Post a Comment