Monday, September 6, 2010

So my attempt to take a photo a day is in the works, I might have slacked on a few..
Here are some highlights of the past three weeks serving in New Haven:)




Old building turned apartment lofts, turned perfect space for a non-profit.



Beautiful Guilford.

There is nothing better than reuniting with lifelong friends and creating new relationships.  
I spent the holiday weekend in Guilford where I was greeted by some familiar faces I have so missed.  
I was lucky enough to meet some wonderful people and hear their stories.  One piece of advice that I learned from this weekend.  
When you are in the presence of talented people.  Host a talent show.  We did on Friday.  It was just lovely.  
Thanks for sharing your gifts with me:)

So many tomatoes.
One of the best things about working for a non-profit responsible 
for setting up the farmers markets is that food is everywhere.
I have loved trying/cooking with seasonal produce.
I sliced this connecticut grown tomato for lunch.  Delicious!

What to do with leftover eggplant?  Dress him up of course.  
I have to give credit to my new friend Sophie for this one:)



No comments:

Post a Comment